Cross-Channel Remarketing Campaigns: A Complete Guide
Cross-channel remarketing lets you engage with targets in a personalized manner, leading to more conversions and better results. Here’s what you need to know.
Creating And Managing Remarketing Campaigns | Google Ads Training 2022 | Simplilearn
Professional Certificate Program In Digital Marketing: https://www.simplilearn.com/pgp-digital-marketing-certification-program?utm_campaign=WebinarJuly72022 &utm_medium=Descriptionff &utm_source=youtube
About the Webinar
Not everyone who visits your site will convert on their initial visit. You will need to remind people about your offers and attract users back to your site so they can finish converting. According to Nielsen, of those who abandon a shopping cart, 75% say they intend on returning to a retailer’s site to make a purchase. Of course, intention and actually doing something are not the same. It is the reminder to convert, for both lead generation and ecommerce websites, that can be accomplished through remarketing.
Enroll for Free Google Ads Course & Get Your Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-google-ads-fundamentals-free-course-skillup?utm_campaign=WebinarJuly72022 &utm_medium=Description &utm_source=youtube
Join Simplilearn on Thursday, July 7, 2022, at 9 PM IST (8:30 AM PDT / 11:30 AM EDT) for a masterclass with Brad Geddes, Co-Founder, AdAlysis. In this masterclass, Brad will show how to create your audiences and your campaigns so that you can effectively use remarketing to bring previous users back to your website in order for them to become your next customer. The live session will include a Q &A with Brad. Attendees of the live event will receive a proof of attendance certificate via email.
About the Speaker
Brad Geddes, PPC Chair at Simplilearn, is the co-founder of AdAlysis, an automatic ad testing and PPC recommendation platform. He’s the author of “Advanced Google AdWords”, frequently writes columns for Search Engine Land, has keynoted and spoken at more than 125 conferences, and has led more than 100 Google Ads seminars.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Digital Marketing training videos: https://bit.ly/36d97Fs
#DigitalMarktingCourse #GoogleAdsCourse #RemarketingAds #GoogleAds #DigitalMarketingTools #DigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation, and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing, and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/advanced-digital-marketing-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=WebinarJuly72022 &utm_medium=Description &utm_source=youtube
Free Digital Marketing Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-digital-marketing-fundamentals-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=WebinarJuly72022 &utm_medium=Description &utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplilearn_elearning
– Telegram Mobile: https://t.me/simplilearnupdates
– Telegram Desktop: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@simplilearnupdates
Get the Simplilearn app: https://simpli.app.link/OlbFAhqMqgb
Google Ads Retargeting
Google Ads is a great way to reengage with your audience across their many different targeting options. In this video, we’ll discuss all the ways you can reach your audiences and give insights for best practices.
0:19 – What is Retargeting?
1:19 – 3 Components to a Retargeting Campaign
1:42 – How User Tracking & Audience Creation Work Together
4:52 – Start of Demo Building a YouTube Retargeting Video
7:04 – Campaign Objectives for Remarketing Lists
8:44 – Applying Audiences to Targeting & Thoughts on Optimized Targeting
11:43 – Reviewing Performance of Audiences Once Retargeting is Live
12:34 – Quick Note on Call to Action Strategy with Remarketing
#googleadsretargeting #googleadsremarketing #googleretargeting #googleremarketing
Have a topic you want the Paid Media Pros to breakdown?
Let us know in the comments below!
CHECK OUT OUR AFFILIATES:
Unbounce – https://bit.ly/pmp-unbounce
Instapage – https://instapage.grsm.io/paidmediapros
Supermetrics – https://bit.ly/supermetrics-pmp
TubeBuddy – https://www.tubebuddy.com/paidmediapros
Canva – https://partner.canva.com/paidmediapros
Find more about the Paid Media Pros here:
Google Ads Course | Setting Remarketing Display Campaign | Remarketing Display Campaign | Part#62 |
Hello All, In this video, I am talking about –
– Remarketing Display Campaign
– Setting up Remarketing Display Campaigns from Scratch
Note: This channel is for “EVERYONE” who wants to learn “Complete Digital Marketing”
Top Playlists [Free Courses] are:
– Google Ads
– Facebook Ads
– Digital Marketing Basics/Fundaments
– Digital Marketing Career/ Strategies/ Freelancing
– Google Search Console
► Advanced Google Ads Course : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNfnAKZ4ZsarZyi5YjFkBH3CEB_8Xs0Do
[Your suggestions of new Topics are most welcome in the comments section ]
For Digital Marketing Services/Training/Consultation: Whatsapp @ +91 9455076758
Social Media Accounts :
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iumartazkeer
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/iUmartazkeer
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/umartazkeer_/
► LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/umartazkeer/
► Website: https://www.umartazkeer.com
#Digitalmarketing #GoogleAds #GoogleAdsinHindi
15 Remarketing campaigns in Google Ads
In this video, we will discuss:
1. What are remarketing campaigns?
2. Who should use remarketing campaigns?
3. Important considerations about remarketing campaigns?
4. How to setup step by step in Google Ads
Penji Website: https://penji.co/
My Digital Products: https://senatorwerunads.com/store/
Paid Courses: https://senatorwerunads.com/paid-courses/
Google Ads Course: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv6KfiLx9P_3UZl0arCYwPtYIZRaQHfa4
DV360 Course: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv6KfiLx9P_254oGognQ5p7gdK7wX4MvF
CM360 Course: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv6KfiLx9P_346SixuLbmu8Ov4HMLhZAM
DMP Course (YT): https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv6KfiLx9P_2xe_hsZxf3nygZVBomTzf5
Digital Marketing Interview Series: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv6KfiLx9P_2g71k0SqLEu2NZ4y1MZZ7s
Subscribe to my Newsletter: https://www.ovaisahmad.com/newsletter
My Vlogs Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcQNDZ2cLP5JCcFywIo7LjA
Join Membership on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx3aQVRyX6ucminQklUbLXA/join